Debby Ryan







Debby Ryan

Debby Ryan - OMG too cute! Debby Ryan shared the photo above with her fans of herself meeting a Koala in Australia this past week! Debby has been in Australia for a while now, after first visiting India. Next up Debby will visit Singapore! We wonder if that’s her last stop, or if she has more adventures on the way?
When Debby gets home she’ll start filming the “Jessie” Disney Channel Original Movie! We can’t wait to find out what the DCOM is about!

Debby Ryan

Debby Ryan “I’m an insomniac anyway” (@TheDebbyRyan)
By Lacy Winston on May 29, 2012 | From disneyinfonet.com

Debby Ryan in his blog recently Tumblr, wrote that he had difficulty sleeping “I’m an insomniac anyway”

this is what I wrote:
of jetlag & insomnia.
and it’s probably wrecking my tomorrow. I’ve been lying in bed for about three hours, after lying on the couch for two. I have to get up in four. apparently I really don’t care.
as is evident by my timezoneless tweets and blog ramblings, I’m an insomniac anyway. now we know that traveling 15 hours back in time is fuel on a open-eyed fire.
oh, well.
it’s just too bad it’s not productive. an all-nighter pulled to prepare for an exciting job. building my next steps. those are coming, but not this week. Debby Ryan cleaning what I’ve left strewn around. later this week.
or trading hushed laughter with someone I don’t need but have come to really enjoy.
too bad it’s not the kind where I daydream this world away and find myself between the hands of a frozen clock, where the only ticking comes from my secretly fragile heart.
instead, I’m laying awake, feeling a migraine crawl through the grooves in my brain and squinting through slow response. basically blurrily asleep while being painfully awake.
but, you know what? at least I have this world:
“Ode To Sleep” -Twenty | One | Pilots
“I Guess I Should Go To Sleep” -Jack White
“Out Of Our Minds” -Katie Costello
“The Moon Is A Magnet” -Jon Foreman
“Stars In Still Water [live]” -Jónsi
“The Waking Sleep” -Katie Herzig
and this world will get me there.
goodnight.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment